Hello Analog Universe!
In this latest release, we focused on fixing bugs and a couple other useful tools!
- 'Post to' Field - We added this field into the Create/Edit Analog page for you to have the option to choose to post the Analog directly onto one of your groups or onto your profile.
- Alarm/Notification - Check out Analog's alarm/notification feature! Add an alarm or notification alert sound to any Analog. This will go off once it's the set time!
- Web Preview - Share Analogs with friends that have yet to install the app. They can open the app in a mobile browser and view the post. To interact with posts, they can click on 'Open App' to download it.
- Profile Default Settings - Go to Settings > Profile, you can set your Default Settings here according to Timer Status. You can choose between Upcoming, Recently Started, Ending Soon, In Progress, and Pinned.
What did we fix?
- Create Analog button - We fixed a bug here. You'll notice the big button appear as soon as you open the app, but then as you scroll down through your orbit it disappears. You'll be able to refresh your orbit as usual by scrolling to the top of the orbit, then pulling the screen down.
- Groups - We fixed a bug here! You can now also see posts by members of groups you've joined that you may not be following. You'll also notice we cleaned up the My Groups section and page.
- Explore page - We made more UI bug fixes here!
- Onboarding - We gamified the 7 steps to help you track your progress as you get started on Analog!