Hello Analog Universe!
In this latest release, we focused on building new features and tackling more bugs!
- Bottom Navigation Menu - We moved the Create Analog button to give you more screen real estate. We also added an easier way for you to access your Groups, you'll find both icons in the bottom navigation menu.
- Easily share your own profile - Go to your profile, click on the share button at the top right corner of the screen. Now you can effortlessly share your profile via other platforms and bring more of your friends onto Analog to keep track of when things are happening!
Explore Page - We updated the look of our Explore page, click on the magnifying glass icon on the bottom navigation menu to check it out.
- Timer Alerts - You'll notice we added a default timer alert to remind you when an Analog has started and when an Analog has ended to make sure you don't miss out on anything important.
What did we fix?
- Profile - Once you filter your Analogs by 'In Progress', you'll notice all your Analogs that have started (that you haven't ended) are sorted by the ones with the least time remaining up top.
- Repeat - You can now set Analogs to repeat for X amount of hours as well.
- Groups - We fixed bugs here! Go to Groups then click into Explore Groups, here you can browse, create, or join new groups that you find interesting.
- Edit Photos - You can now choose to edit your Group photos too.
- Explore Page - We updated the logic of this page and customized it just for you. We also fixed the quick filters. Looking for an even faster way to find exactly what you're looking for? Try the new filter and sort by options, take note that they change according to the tab that is selected.