Hello Analog Universe!
In this latest release, we focused on iterating features while clearing bugs!
- Profile - Looking for an easier way to surface your Analogs that are 'In Progress'? Go to your Profile and click on the Filter By button. Now click on In Progress. Here you'll find all of your Analogs that have started (that you haven't ended), click on Sort By to sort them!
- Tag a friend via Phone Number or Email - Is the friend you're meeting for lunch not on Analog yet? No problem. Tag them using their phone number or email and send them an invite. We'll set up a placeholder profile for them so that when they do register, they'll find all of their tagged Analogs in their profile.
Explore Page Search - Click on the magnifying glass icon neatly tucked into the bottom navigation menu. This will take you to our Explore page where you can search for anything within the Analog universe. Use the different tabs to help you filter your results!
- Copy Link or Share This Profile - Go to a user's profile, click on the 3 dot menu and choose to Copy Link or Share This Profile to spread the word.
Hashtags - Check out the new #hashtag page! Switch between the Trending and Recent tab to browse through relevant posts.
What did we fix?
- Edit Photos - We fixed bugs here. Try changing your profile picture and editing it before clicking on save.
- Add to Spectrum - After visiting users' profiles and using our Add to Spectrum feature, you'll notice their Analogs on your profile. To edit your Add to Spectrum settings, go to the Hamburger Menu at the top left corner of your Orbit. Click on Settings > Profile. Here you'll find all of the users you've added to your spectrum. Click to remove a user!
- Explore Page - We fixed the Near Me filter. Try it out to find Analogs happening near you!
- Analog Groups Search - Use the search bar on the Explore Groups page to perform a simple search of the Groups and Group Posts within Analog!
Comment View - Click to view the comment section of an Analog. You'll now be able to reference the Analog above the comments without having to go back.