Hello Analog Universe!
In this latest release, we focused on tackling bugs and adding a couple of additional tools to help you get the most out of the app.
- Create Analog button - We made it easier for you to dive straight into tracking time. Open the app and you'll notice the Create Analog button in the middle of the screen, click on it to create a new Analog. As you drag the screen up to view your orbit, the Create Analog button moves into the bottom navigation menu.
- Add or Remove Interests - Edit your interests to improve your experience and customize your suggestions by going to Settings > Interests. Choose to add more interests, remove them, or mark as not interested.
- Profile Filters - Visit your profile page, you'll notice a new filter button below the All tab. Click on this to quickly filter your Analogs by Upcoming, Recently Started, Ending Soon, In Progress, or Pinned.
- Comment directly from the Orbit - Scroll through the Orbit, pause when viewing an Analog. Click on 'Add a Comment' to make a comment directly from the Orbit.
What did we fix?
- Save to Drafts - We fixed some bugs here, check it out! Click on the Create Analog button and write a description. Then, hit the back button, the Analog will automatically get saved to your drafts. To access drafts, go to the left navigation menu and select Drafts.
- Profile > Filter By > Duration - Looking for something specific? Try using our Filter By > Duration tool to search for Analogs that Starts within, Started within, Ends within, or Ended within a preselected time.
- Profile - We fixed bugs here. You'll notice that your default profile screen shows you all upcoming Analogs. Click onto today's date to open up the monthly calendar view, select a day to expand it. The Analogs are now sorted by date. To reset the settings, click on the top right filter button > Reset.
- Explore page - We updated the UI of the search results! Check it out by searching for something, then switching between the result tabs.
- Chat - We fixed some bugs here! To access the chat, click on the chat icon from the bottom navigation menu. Create a new chat with a friend to coordinate time-based events.
- Change/Verify Email Address - We fixed bugs here!
- Hashtags - Click on a hashtag, we fixed the logic on this page. You'll notice 2 tabs with pre-sorted settings Trending and Recent.
- Push Notifications - Find out what's happening on Analog without going into the app, we increased the character limit to XX.