Hello Analog Universe!
In this latest release, we focused mostly on completing backend tickets and clearing up bugs.
- Exposed Comments - Browse through the Analogs on your Orbit or Profile page. You'll notice exposed comments on each post as you scroll. Interact with the comments directly with just one click!
- Subscribe - We merged the 'Add to Spectrum' feature with subscribing to another user's timer alerts. Visit a user's profile, follow them, then click on the plus sign button to the right of their name to Subscribe. Choose Always, Every once in a while, or Never. When you Subscribe to a user, you are adding their Analogs to your profile and subscribing to their timer alerts. To edit, go to Settings > Notifications > See Timer Alerts From.
- Pending Invites - Analog is better with people, remember to invite your friends and family to get the most out of it. This feature allows you to keep track of your invites and directly send invite reminders.
What did we fix?
- Create Analog - We reverted this back to the good old flow where you can directly Create/Edit your Analog as soon as you click on the Create Analog button. We will be adding and updating you on a new 'Save to Drafts' feature very soon!
- Tag a friend via Phone Number or Email - We made some changes, you'll need to sync a contact list to proceed. Tag anyone from your synced contact lists to any Analog. We'll set up a placeholder profile for them so that when they do register, they'll find all of their tagged Analogs in their profile.
- Notification settings - You can now edit your conversation tones too!
- Explore Page - Search - We fixed bugs here! Try it out.
- Web Preview of Analog - We fixed the UI here and made it possible for non-users to view Analogs on their web browsers before downloading the app. We added buttons to open the app, log in, or sign up directly from the browser too.