Hello Analog Universe!
In this latest release, we continued to optimize the overall performance (ie: the speed at which pages, videos and photos load), while continuing to clear up bugs and introduce new features.
Some new features to look out for include:
1. New 'Analog Button' (Create Analog, Create Note, Set Timer, Set Stopwatch) - you'll notice we've added an 'Analog Button' feature at the bottom right of the application screen enabling you to seamlessly access the Create Analog, Create Note, Set Timer and Set Stopwatch features. The Analog Button is fixed and can be accessed from any page while using the app!
2. New 'Create Chat From' feature - just in case you'd like to create a chat from any existing analog (created by you or anyone else) to discuss what's scheduled you now have the option to do so with any participant you select from your network (your followers or following).
3. New 'Notes' feature - you now have the option to use Analog as a place to save your notes too! Our new 'Notes' feature can be accessed from your Orbit page. You have the options to 'Add Media or Audio', 'Take Photo or Video' or 'Record Audio' directly onto your notes.
4. New 'Suggested' feature added to My Network - just in case you haven't followed someone in your network that's on Analog, our algorithm will suggest new friends for you to add to your network based on your followers and following.
5. New 'Share Analog' feature - you now can share any existing analog (created by you or anyone else) to your friends via any other platform by entering the options menu of the analog and then clicking on the 'Share Analog' button. The analog details (Name of Creator, Title, Time & Date) will be shared along with a link for your friend to access the analog directly on the application.