With Analog, you can discover people you know that are existing users on Analog and you can also invite new people.
To discover people that are existing users on Analog, follow these steps:
- From the Orbit page, tap the Hamburger menu button on the top left corner of the screen.
- Select My Network.
- Type into the search bar to search by name, phone number, Analog ID of the user you want to find.
Analog ID is a unique numerical value that signifies the registration number of an account within the app. Adding contacts by Analog ID can be difficult, but it is the most accurate method of adding a contact. This is best used when searching for someone whose name is quite common. For instance, someone with the name “John Smith” will surely throw a lot of John Smiths into the search results.
If you can't find the user on Analog, you can invite them to join Analog in two different ways by following these steps:
- Select Invite.
- Click on Sync to connect your Phone Book, Outlook, or Google. Analog will pull your contacts from these accounts.
- Scroll through your synced contact list and click on the Invite button, then select your preferred method or choose to Copy the link.
- To search through your synced contact list, type a name into the Search bar.