Analog app for Android and iPhone:
Getting started and creating an Analog account is mandatory for you to sign in and have access to the app. Here's how to create an account with Analog:
- Download the Analog app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Once the app is installed, run, and open the app.
- The app will display splash screens that show how the app can be utilized.
- Tap on the Next button and you will land on the login screen.
- On the login screen, tap Get Started to create an Analog account.
- Choose to sign up with your Phone Number or use an existing account via:
- Facebook – Register with your Facebook account.
- Google – Register with your Google account.
- LinkedIn – Register with your LinkedIn account.
- Office 365 – Register with your Office 365 account.
Note: If you created your account recently, people on Analog may be notified that you have a new account.