Tagging a location is somewhat the same as tagging someone when creating and posting an analog activity. Adding and tagging a location is basically showing where were you when you made the post. Adding a location can have many purposes depending on the user’s discretion but regardless of whatever the user’s reason are, location is added when the user has created the post.
To add a location on your analog post:
- Click on the Create Analog button.
- Put in your Analog description which would be the main content and idea of your e.g. Daily Workout.
- Set the analog timer.
- Tap the Map button right next to Tag Location and the geolocation page will come up.
- On the Geolocation page, you can choose a location to be tagged for your analog post that you are about to post. To select a location, just hit the Tag In this page, you can also make use of the search functions to quickly sort and filter out locations.
- Once a location has been selected, you will be automatically going back to Create Analog page.
- On the Create Analog page – additionally, you can optionally set a repeat to have your post recur, adjust your post privacy settings, even add media, enable time change, or even tag a location.
- Once done, hit the Post