Tagging someone when creating and posting an analog activity is available for you when using the app. When you tag someone, you create a link to their profile. The analog post you created to tag the person may also be added to that person’s timeline. For instance, you can tag a photo to show who's in the photo or post a status update and say who you're with. If you tag a friend in your analog post, anyone who sees that post can click on your friend's name and go to their profile. Your status update may also show up on that friend's timeline.
When you tag someone, they will be notified. Also, if you or a friend tags someone in your post, the post could be visible to the audience you selected plus friends of the tagged person.
To tag someone:
- Click on the Create Analog button.
- Put in your Analog description which would be the main content and idea of your e.g. Daily Workout.
- Set the analog timer.
- Tap the Add button right next to Tag Connections and you will be taken to the Tag Connections page.
- On the Tag Connections page, you can choose a contact to be tagged for your analog post that you are about to post. On this page, you can also make use of the search functions to quickly sort and filter out contacts.
- Once a contact(s) has been selected, click the Done back button to go back to the Create Analog page.
- On the Create Analog page – additionally, you can optionally set a repeat to have your post recur, adjust your post privacy settings, even add media, enable time change, or even tag a location.
- Once done, hit the Post