The app can enable the user to attach a media (audio, video, or an image) to be shared with their analog contacts within their network when creating an analog post or an activity.
To create an analog post with a media attached to it, simply do the following:
- Click on the Create Analog button.
- Put in your Analog description which would be the main content and idea of your e.g. Daily Workout.
- Hit the button Add Media.
- On the Upload Media page, hit the navigation button.
- Select a media source from one of the following: My Device, Link (URL), Web Search, Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive.
- Once a media source is selected, browse the image.
- Once an image has been selected, hit the Upload The image is uploaded to the Analog app and you are back in the Create Analog page.
- Additionally, you can optionally configure your analog to repeat on a certain schedule, set your post privacy, enable time change, or even tag connections or a location.
- Once done, hit the Post